More Than 38,885 people had a Good Time So Far!!
80mins Pottery Wheel or Hand Building Lesson for Fun!!
Are you interested in making pottery, but not too sure about the commitment of a regular class schedule?
Or maybe you're running out of field trip/office party ideas?
Hide Ceramic Works is finally offering 80minutes casual courses for those who want to experience pottery without the pressure.
No experience necessary! It's a fun, great, and easy way to relax and be creative.
- You can enrich your life by using your own works, or give your creations away to someone as a gift! (Our pottery is lead-free, dishwasher-safe, and microwave-safe.)
- Good for: kids' birthday parties, company activities, private pottery time for two, etc.
- Studio fee $47 per person + $2.00 per 100gram of Clay. including Trimming, Glazing and Firing.
- Each student can choose their 2 best masterpieces so we ensure that you receive your pieces in a timely manner.
- Students typically spend around $60 to $70 total(including studio fee)
- Bit more serious about learning?? Take our REGULAR CLASSES
Terms and Contditions
* Minimum use of clay: 500gram, maximum 2 pieces.
* This 80min Drop-in class is designed for recreational use only. not for the accomplishment of particular projects like school projects.
*We do not allow participants to take out works in progress out of our premise and bring them back for extra work, Also We do not take any foreign materials.
*Please ask us before you sign in if you have a plan that can be more than basic bowls, cups and vases, We will reply to you with the feasibility.
* Participants from the age of 10 to 18 require to be accompanied by a guardian. Please contact us by email for detail.
*Works are to be collected between 2 and 3 months from the class date. Works not collected after 3month may be discarded without notification.
*We will NOT email or contact you to inform you about the completion of your works excluding the case of some delay to finish the process.
*A deposit of $18 per participant is required to secure your booking. Cancellations before 12 pm, 4 days prior to your class date will receive 100% of the deposit refunded back. For cancellations less than 4 days in advance, or no-shows to class, this deposit is non-refundable. Cancellations can be made via the cancellation link in your confirmation email received, or via email at email@example.com. Depending on your financial institution, refunds will show up between 5-10 business days later.
*For class attendance, deposits will be 100% refunded back at completion of the class.
*Studio opening hours to pick your works as following:
Once you decided to have Fun with our Oneday Drop-in, Here is the step.
1, Click "BOOK NOW" below.
2, Choose the Time and Date that you'd like to come.
3, Register Your Name and Email address and Phone Number.
4, Select Number of Participants from the drop-down menu( The number changes depends on how many students already have been booked in the time frame).
5, You are done with the booking,
More Friends to bring? 3 or more attendants, Please email us with detail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to Check availability and Book.
80mins Drop-in Pottery Wheel or Handbuilding
Don't buy things, Buy an experience.
Give your friends and family a unique experience
$70:Demonstrations, instructions and 1200g of clay all included.
up to 2 pieces.
Please note: After the purchase, you will be lead to the page that explains how the GC works or how to print out the Gift Certificate if you like it printed out.
So please stay on after the purchase.